| "Giving me a binky won't ease the bitter pill that is my sternum being crushed." |
![]() |
| "Mom says we suffered for these front teeth so now I have to learn to use them." |
| "Sorry. you will have to find someone else's diaper to change. It's just us bears in here." |
![]() |
| "Channeling Eddie Munster and he does not like his food to touch." |
![]() |
| "What do you mean that other wheel is for a sibling? I have two hands so I need two wheels." |
![]() |
| "Please stop the staged photos with cousins who aren't strong enough to properly support me." |
| "Come on ball, let's go hide. They won't stop picking me up either." |
| "Not my problem you have two older brothers that pick on you. Let me play in peace." |
| "You think this binky is keeping me from eating sand but you haven't seen the pound of it I'm storing in my pants for later." |
| "Oh, is it harder if I push this thing back and forth with my entire body weight? Sorry." |
| "Now I don't need to get married. This will suffice as a mother son dance." |
![]() |
| "I want YOU to get me out of this cage." |
![]() |
| "Grandma must not know I put my hands down my diaper." |






No comments:
Post a Comment