| While bad for language development, the binky obsession does prevent sand ingestion. |
After being passed around by 40 people for a week, B now assumes he is related to everyone he sees and waits for them to pick him up. As soon as I put him down at the airport, B crawled right up to a little girl and clearly assumed she had nothing better to do than pick him up and play with him. The trend continued for the entire trip home as he tried to crawl into other passengers' seats and made goo goo faces at everyone.
| Cousin W, the youngest of 3 boys, picks on B exhibiting what his mom describes as the "trickle down effect". |
G recently chided my mom and I for buying B so many toys. His argument was B will never know when it's his birthday or Christmas if he's constantly getting new things. I agree he will have no idea but it won't be just because of the gifts. I'm pretty sure that B thought the entire reunion was held in his honor, the flight was just for him, and really every social gathering is held so that people can gaze upon him and enjoy his presence. His birthday party will be no exception so to him it will not be particularly noteworthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment