Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Photojournal

If you can't come up with anything remotely interesting to say, don't say anything at all. At the going photo-word exchange rate, this should be worth several thousand words.
16 weeks, starting week 17, however you want to count it. I look a little surprised at what's appeared there.

Becoming necessary (see above). Also perfect for every Thanksgiving to come. Sweat pants party on the top, jeans business on the bottom. They are the mullet of pants.
Squeeeeeeeal!
Quilt from baby's Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Justin

Oh but Suzanne MADE IT!!!!

Spicy craving finally satisfied. The name doesn't lie. Ow.

Trying to get my protein with nasty soy chicken. If this is what chicken really tastes like, the rest of you are insane.
Snowing again. How could anyone bring a child into this cold, harsh world?

2 comments:

  1. I like those pant with the sweat pant top! Way better than expand-a-button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that "chicken" was ranch dressing. There have got to be better ways to get protein.

    ReplyDelete