Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Emotions

Well I just got home last night after a fabulous trip to DC (also home? confusing...) and I am obviously experiencing some sort of hormonal rush that's causing serious emotional stirring. It was wonderful to see so many friends and family and spend some quality time with all. I can't say thank you enough to Laura and Heather for such fun baby showers! And thanks to all of my wonderful friends and family that came! I am a lucky girl and I have a lucky little boy to have all these people so excited for his arrival. It's hard to live so far away from friends and family and hard to be away from the job I love and my awesome work family. It's also hard to be gone for so long from my hubs and our wonderful Utah friends. As always, it was hard to leave but great to be back in Utah.

EEE.MOO.TIONS. Someone stop me before I short circuit my computer with estrogeny tears.

I have nothing clever to say clearly so here is another bump pic. If he keeps growing at this rate I may only have another few weeks of being able to walk.

Welcome to your 24th week, much loved fetus.

No comments:

Post a Comment