![]() |
| Turns out it is possible to simultaneously look like death and radiate joy. |
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Bennett Walter is here!!!
Bennett was born 9/16/11 at 4:07 am weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches long. It was by far the best day of my life. I'm too tired to tell the whole birth story right now, and that seems like something that people do on these blogs so I will promise to get to that later. For now I'll just say that this really is everything it's cracked up to be. You know all of those things that people say that you secretly think are rationalizations for being so tired and looking like complete sh*t like "It's all worth it" or "It's just amazing, you have no idea."? Well either I too am now delusional or they were right. I am completely obsessed with him and it's amazing. If my mom or G has him to give me a break I seek him out anyways because I miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment