I still have good days and bad days and on the good ones I make every attempt to get out of the house for mental health. The bad days are spent in bed watching Gilmore Girls. Sounds dreamy under any other circumstances and I'll spare you the details on what is making it not so dreamy.
I won't spare you this detail, however. My newest symptom (I didn't know you could keep getting new symptoms at this late stage) is apparently due to the baby sitting on a nerve. All it takes is one shift in movement or a swift kick from him and a shooting crippling pain flies down my thigh. The best part is the pain is also accompanied by temporary paralysis. Oh, and it's only in my right leg. Seems really safe to be driving eh? Stay off the roads if you live near me!!
![]() |
| 40 weeks (artist's rendering) |
| Ok fine, a real one. Even my doctor laughed and told me I look ridiculous. |

No comments:
Post a Comment