The real problem here lies in our respective bargaining chips. He is threatening to never come out and I think he means it. So far, the only trick I have up my sleeve is threatening to have a smoothie for every meal (the cold reeeeally pisses him off). Recently he's upped the ante further. For the past few days he's been roughly 1000x more active than normal. The only theory I have on this is that he's trying to trash the place.
In case you are wondering, an active baby is not a sign of impending labor. My doctor said they usually get very calm about 24 hrs prior to labor beginning. Since he's never been calm for 24 hours, I take this as another indication that he's never leaving. Oh well, I'm off to Jamba Juice. Let the battle of wills begin!


Don't believe everything they say. There is hope. I swear chase was doing summersaults just a couple hours before my water broke and then he was born 12 hrs later. Sean and I couldn't get over how crazy he was being. My tummy was moving like a mad womens. Then we went to bed and no sooner turned off and my water broke! Good luck!
ReplyDeletethat's definitely encouraging! 12 hrs also sounds a lot better than the 24+ my doctor promised...
ReplyDeleteFreeze him out with the jamba!
ReplyDelete