Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I take a lot of pictures of my son

Dressed to go home from the hospital

Pretty serious guy

Fists at the ready for a good box

Cheering for Earl Bennett

Every day brings a new item of baby gear

Getting him out on the soccer field early

Practicing sitting in the mom seat next to the playground

Baby model
Buuuuuuurp

I have no explanation for this

Apprehensive while on the way to his first check up

Baby bundle

At Whole Foods having nightmares about non-organic produce

Picnic in the park, milkshakes were served

Photos are only allowed with glasses to hide my under eye circles

Riveted at our phone convo with Aunt Rory
Didn't get a chance to swallow that list sip before falling asleep

Loves the 3 stripes, brand loyalty begins early

Enjoying a good novel

If only those pages would turn themselves

I can't wait to actually jog with the jogging stroller

Hmmm
First bath was rather traumatic

Watching his first RSL game

No comments:

Post a Comment