Sunday, October 16, 2011

1 Month!

Happy 1 month birthday Benny! The poor kid can't have cake yet so I kindly ate some Ben and Jerry's Clusterfluff last night figuring it would get to him sometime today. I am the world's best mom. Here are some pics of recent happenings in the little guy's life.
Family arrives, commence baby fawning

Uncle Justin and genetic source of absurdly dark hair

Bennett's cousin!! (and Aunt!)

Venturing out on a hike up Ensign Peak. One intrepid adventurer is not dressed appropriately for the temperature.

No longer pregnant, I am relegated to the street so the new baby vessel can be kept safe.

"Look at the camera! ... Oh fine, look at the baby."
Best picture of a smile I've gotten so far. They are still fleeting.

Dead asleep and dreaming of conducting a concerto.

"Hi, I'm trying to give you a seizure from extreme color clashing."

Gazing up at his idol and wondering if his head will ever be so big it won't fit in pictures.

Someone should tell the boy that horizontal stripes do nothing to flatter his expanding waistline.

"Who you calling fat??"

Ensign Peak round 2, 75 degree edition.

Dressed in his French baby clothes. No white tennis shoes and fanny packs for this kid.

2 comments: