| Family portrait. (The guy in red is not related.) |
| Declaring his readiness for solid foods |
| Benny's first visit from a military recruiter. Practicing the army crawl. |
![]() |
| Grinch |
![]() |
| Riding in the cart at Whole Foods. Rightfully outraged at our total bill. |
![]() |
| "Mom I think the F is a bit flat" |
| Self-mutilation with his razor sharp baby nails. At least he missed his eyeball. |
![]() |
| "Hey! Were you guys under that sock this whole time??" |
![]() |
| "You dynamically allocated memory without handling the bad_malloc exception in line 237 of your program here. Don't worry, I fixed it." |
![]() |
| Big supporter of education |
![]() |
| The combover is deceptive but this is his natural hairline. More insurance against him ever finding a wife. |
![]() |
| As if the tummy sleeping didn't make me worry enough, this is his new preferred head position. |
| "I will pay you back tenfold in poosplosions." |
| His determination to crawl is admirable but it's going to make for a long couple of months. |
| "What's it take for a guy to get a napkin around here??" |
| I'm excited he's sort of sitting and B's excited about the Sierra Mist. |








Omg! That comb over is no joke! How thick will his hair be once it all fills in?! Will be hitting you up on supply questions as that video baby monitor looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteHe has like 6 different kinds of hair on his head, all different colors and textures. We will witness evolution I guess and only the strongest hairs will prevail! The video monitor is amazing, I'd highly recommend it! Saves me from getting up if he's grunting or squealing in his sleep, which happens a lot.
Delete