Monday, June 13, 2011

Photojournal

I'm way too busy freaking out about the fact that I only have 3 more months until this kid is here and he expects to be fed and cared for. Sorry I can't think of anything to say but here are some pics!

Baby's first 5k! Droopy the dog (not pictured except for his leash) required more bathroom breaks during the race than I did thank you very much.

Post race with Melissa and Droopy. Thanks for the shirt, Amy! It helped me cut in porta potty lines.
If you think this is cheesy, you probably have normal hormone levels. I, on the other hand, tear up reading it.
This sums up my feelings in a less emotional way.

20 lbs of deliciousness.
Where baby will sleep at first until G decides he values sleep more than time with his wife and son. I'm accepting wagers on how long this takes.
Where baby will sleep when he's kicked out of our room. Actually much nicer accommodations! (Also displaying adorable gifts from Erica, Sheila & Carlton, and Oma & Aunt Jorie!)
My first practice swaddle. Must've been a good one as that bear hasn't cried for a second since.
Kid has so many clothes that I ran out of adorably small hangers. Thanks to Kim & Chad and Jeff & Jenn for all the hand-me-downs!
Shopping for a recliner, gliders are for the birds! Baby will nurse in comfort. And by that I mean mom will be comfortable.
Definitely got judged for this purchase. I added the carrots to make it look a little better. (The two explicitly banned items for pregnancy, beer and sushi, were not for me!! The ice cream has calcium.)
26 week bump
27 week bump captured in the Pea in the Pod bathroom. I distracted the sales lady by asking her to look for shorts that aren't enormous in the butt. She could have looked for an eternity because they don't make maternity shorts meeting this specification.

No comments:

Post a Comment