| Dessert cart at the stadium. I think they got nervous when they saw the pregnant lady taking a picture. |
| Sometimes I call this lunch. |
| Tuesday was pretty exciting with that rogue cloud. |
| Baby's first concert with ears. Journey! Technically he went to Gaga first but couldn't hear it. |
| Surprise baby shower thrown by the amazing Laura and Rachel!! Fabulous time! Lucky to know such lovely ladies! |
| Good thing I went to a science and tech school. There is a lot of engineering required with babies. |
| Wild Friday night. Admittedly G helped some. He said all of his friends gain at least 10 lbs when their wives are pregnant so it was only fair. |
| Up until now my pride kept me from doing this. It seems to have run out. |
| 36 weeks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment