Thursday, November 3, 2011
Shazam
I take it all back. Bennett is going to be a pro-athlete after all and a southpaw. MLB here he comes! He has at last discovered he has hands! Here he is using them to beat up his stuffed cow. It's so fun to hear the cow rattle so he keeps doing it. Let's hope this doesn't translate to punching humans just to hear them scream otherwise state penitentiary here he comes...
My father-in-law recently told me I'm a helicopter parent so in order to live up to the title I've developed a little syllabus for B's development. Next up is figuring out his little hands have fingers! He tries to suck his thumb or a finger on occasion but can't quite work it out yet. On the bright side, however, he's able to use his fist to shove a pacifier in his mouth. He may be dumber than a chimp but I'm pretty sure that would be considered using a tool which would rank him above 99% of the mammals in his graduating class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment