We tried to sign up for an outdoor swim class near our house but were told that crying kids were not allowed because the snooty neighbors didn't want to hear them. In order to be admitted we had to attend an indoor trial course 30 mins away to make sure B wasn't a whiner. He successfully passed his first admissions test and is on his way to swim class, an exclusive preschool, and eventually an Ivy League school for sure.
All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!

For a minute I thought it was totally creepy that there was a person in there with a plastic baby doll but now I'm guessing that that is the instructor and not some weirdo.
ReplyDeleteHahaha yes it was the instructor. That would have made a phenomenal post, however, if someone took their naked baby doll to swim class!
DeleteToo cute! Yes, I was creeped out by the naked baby doll at first and then realized it was indead the instructor. B looks like a natural. Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I taught swimming lessons for years, but had to teach all of the screaming kids. If only they'd have had to try out for it!
ReplyDelete