| "Don't look at me. You're the one too cheap to buy 3 seats on this plane." |
![]() |
| "Nice to meet you Great Grandpa. You weren't using these shoelaces, were you?" |
| "You didn't like my shoe joke? How about I take off your belt?" |
| "No one told me Mom had a clone. Four boobs!!!" |
![]() |
| Introducing B to my Grandma :( She would've loved him. |
| "I thought I already wiped this kid out last time you staged a cousin photo??" |
![]() |
| B later had nightmares about who didn't wear it best. |
![]() |
| "Aaaaaa Sleep Apnea is genetic??" |
![]() |
| "This is going up in the Sistine Chapel right?" |
| He wishes they all could be California girls. |
| "Guess what! This Nigerian is going to pay me for the $5000 I just sent him!" |
![]() |
| B did not appreciate the sentimentality of mom and dad's engagement site. |
| Future douchebag prepschooler |
| "You'll be my favorite aunt if you don't make me do this." |
| "Are you sure 3 boys is enough? I could use another cousin. I won't tell your husband." |
| "You're telling me if I had tried to climb out of that stupid bucket earlier you would've let me get in this tub for all my baths!?" |
![]() |
| "There is nothing to see here. Please look the other way." |
| He'll even play with dolls to get the ladies. |







These photos are all so adorable and the captions are hilarious!! Love it!! :) 9 months looks like a very fun age!
ReplyDeleteHow does he manage to defy all laws of babyhood and get cuter with each month that goes by?? I miss his face off.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a really fun trip!
ReplyDelete