Thursday, June 28, 2012

Indiscriminate kisses

As I've mentioned before, B experiences everything very intensely. This is annoying at night when he cries and delightful during the day when he is exuberant. Often he will be playing happily by himself and will just pause, make his way over to you, smother you with hugs and kisses, and then return to what he was doing. It is as if he just can't go on with chewing on his blocks without letting you know how much he loves you. I was feeling very special, as I am usually the recipient of such a display, until yesterday when he did the exact same thing to his giant bear who has done absolutely nothing for him besides sit in the corner and be furry.


It's still pretty adorable actually. Just hope he grows out of the kissing everyone phase before high school.

1 comment: