![]() |
| "Why would you have this bar at tooth height if you didn't want me to chew it?" |
![]() |
| "Winner!" |
| "Tell me more about the horrible things Daddy did as a child that you'd like me to pay forward..." |
| "Ohmigod if I could climb into this iPad I would!!" |
| "Why is it cute when I empty shelves at home and it's annoying at the bookstore?" |
| "Don't even need to walk to produce the world's most annoying noise. Boom." |
| "Excuse me sir? Could you take care of me? My father can't seem to be bothered to stay awake." |
| So this is what we've been doing wrong all along. Just shield him from the light and he falls right asleep? |
| Favorite babysitters! |
| "I always forget what happens next. Caterpillar, cocoon,...., turn the page!!" |
![]() |
| "Don't bother cleaning up, I'll replicate this setup immediately." |
| "This device produces the most delightful cooling sensation up my shorts!" |
![]() |
| "Excuse me, can I speak to the manager?" |
![]() |
| "I don't touch your beer, please leave my blueberries alone." |
![]() |
| "Psst, Mr. Bear, if you start crying they will take you to the big bed!" |
![]() |
| "You say, 'sleep in parallel lines' I hear, 'perpendicular'." |
| Oh no. |
![]() |
| "Just kidding, Mom! I remember my pledge to never date and live with you forever!" |
| "Did I wear the same two shirts the entire month? Based on this assembly of photos, yes." |








I could look at these photos and read these captions all day! I am laughing my head off! Sooo cute! :) I don't know which are my favourites... the plane, the bear, the blueberries, the no dating pledge... I don't know! All so funny and fitting!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Fiona!! I'll admit those adult baby photos have me rethinking the no dating pledge...
DeleteSo cute! I found your blog to TMB. Your kid is so cute! I love your taglines.
ReplyDeleteThanks! And thanks for reading!!
Delete