![]() |
| "If being a musician involves eating, I'm in!" |
| "Haha, you thought you had back problems before you lowered my mattress." |
| My favorite thing to see on the monitor. Two Marcuses means he's twice as likely to stay asleep. |
![]() |
| He expressed his distaste for plaid by outgrowing this overnight. |
![]() |
| There are so many possible captions for this that I can't even begin. |
![]() |
| Those bags are labeled, "not a toy." I always wondered what kind of parent gives their kid trash to play with. |
| Hot tubbin' |
![]() |
| B defies the ergonomic nature of the Ergo by redistributing his weight in the least comfortable way possible. |
![]() |
| "I will never understand why you think the sensation of falling should be enjoyable." |
![]() |
| Regressing. Great sign that he'll never move out and get married. |
| "You will regret giving me this sugar packet to play with when I puncture it with my teeth." |
| Clapping and doing a little scouting at a neighborhood soccer game. |
| At the discovery center. "Must get into this chair." |
![]() |
| "Must take nap. Already feeling the effects of the zillions of germs I just ingested." |
All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!









No comments:
Post a Comment