Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sadist?

B's new favorite activity is chasing me around the room with a huge grin on his face. If I stopped the story right there it would be adorable. He just wants to be near his mama, awww! But that is not the end. Once he catches me, (let's be honest, he is not that fast so once I get distracted by texting or Facebook) he grabs my hair and pulls hard enough to earn himself a fistful of strands. Then, naturally, I scream. And then, the little monster laughs. Not just a giggle but a full on cackle. He delights in the torture and he delights in my suffering. Am I raising a serial killer?

Admittedly, I was also greatly amused at G locking himself out so maybe that's where B gets his lack of empathy?
Regardless of B's future incarceration, the lesson here is probably: don't text and parent or you will go bald.


All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you must always keep moving for your own self preservation!! LOL

    ReplyDelete