![]() |
| "Hey wait, I didn't put lotion on there. I'm going to get beat up if I smell like flowers!" |
![]() |
| "I love Aunt Sheila!" |
![]() |
| Aunt Sheila really has this childcare thing down pat. |
![]() |
| "Big Bear and Aunt Sheila drink because I cry!?" |
![]() |
| "Dad says I'm going to be a pro left footed midfielder and to kiss my moneymaker but he said to tell you I wanted to go to college and be a doctor. Oh oops." |
![]() |
| "If you guys don't want me to watch TV why would you put all my toys right under it??" |
![]() |
| "I know everyone's laughing at me, I'm just not sure why." |
| "I will not sleep until I figure out how to fit this whole crib in my mouth." |
![]() |
| "This toy sucks. It makes that same shrill noise every time I hit it." |
![]() |
| "You mean because this is nominally more interactive than TV you will let me play with it!?" |
| "Not fair. The skinny kids get their milk fed to them and I have to hold my own water." |
![]() |
| "If you would release me from this harness I could taste the cookie dough for you." |
![]() |
| "I like to take my pants off and kick back after a long day." |
![]() |
| "You are the only girl I'll ever need in my life, Mom! I will live with you forever!" (Thanks for the shirt and the pic Aunt Amy!) |
![]() |
| "This is what I think of your safety information, Delta. I mean you don't even make me wear a seat belt." |
![]() |
| Real men like pink. |
![]() | ||
| "Even with this absurd get-up you've put me in my hands are still getting sunburned." |
![]() |
| "I've seen all 5 of my grandparents this month and laid the groundwork. These suckers are going to feed me so much ice cream one day." |
![]() |
| "I've determined this is the most crinkly of all the chip bags, ring it up." |
All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!














.jpg)



Love it!! I can't wait to see him again.
ReplyDelete