In this day in age we are all told to be wary of identity theft. Personally I believe the threat is overly hyped (cue my inevitable punishment and three year battle to untangle and restore my credit score). However, if there are small and easy things to do to prevent this, I'm all for them. The experts recommend purchasing a shredder for all of your personal documents. That is neither easy nor small so I've discovered an alternative.
Rip up any sensitive documents and throw them in your diaper genie! If you want to go all James Bond, you can even wrap your papers in a poopy diaper first. Any thief who wants to dig through a bag of feces is welcome to my identity. Once this perpetrator realizes that to truly assume my identity he must personally package each poop parcel, he is sure to run the other way.
You're welcome!
All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!

No comments:
Post a Comment