Sunday, March 25, 2012

He likes me for my mind

I'm fairly certain that once upon a time G was that guy in a bar that would not hold eye contact ifyouknowwhatimean. Now that he is all grown up and happily married, however, I have no doubt that he loves me for my sparkling personality and my brains. I know this because there was nothing to stare at below my neck, at least until the pregnancy hormones came along.

Consequently, I was surprised yesterday when I asked him to take a picture of me. We went on a hike with some friends that are in town and since B screams at the sight of the Ergo and the Baby Bjorn is not made for large people, I offered to carry the baby. Since I plan to leverage this for additional back rubs, I asked G to document the event with a picture. Here is what I discovered later on my phone.


I am endlessly thankful that fetuses aren't that size.


He claims he was certain he got both of us in the picture. I guess it isn't my mind after all. He likes me for my baby.

In case you are wondering, B was perfectly happy with his hat like that. To him, dirt and rocks are just as thrilling as picturesque views.


All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. haha wow! Need a getaway or a fun night out?! Check out Looterang!

    Looterang is a way to save money and some of your favorite bars and restaurants in Scottsdale and Tempe!

    Looterang is a deal platform that allows users to link their debit/ credit card with customized deals and cash back every time your card is swiped at a participating merchant (example: philly’s and devils advocate you receive 20% off your tab). The money is automatically reimbursed to you in your account.

    Unlike other daily daily programs, Looterang does not require coupons or pre-payments.

    Here is the information to sign up with Looterang:

    Go to: http://www.Looterang.com/promotion

    ENTER PROMO CODE: Gold (to save $15 off your first purchase at any of our merchants)

    After you register your debt/credit card be sure to “activate” deals at bars/ restaurants you go to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fans demand another post! it's been 3 days! either a post or a visit. or any opportunity to snug Benny. or just a pic. fine. ONE PIC OF BENNY PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little one looks heavy and it's good to note that you still have a smile on your face (that we can't see haha!) despite that.

    Cheers,
    Les...
    LPN Programs

    ReplyDelete