| "Maaaan I thought we were done with car seats." |
| "What do you mean the swing is for babies?? I'm a baby, I'm just big!" |
![]() |
| Teething sucks. At least Grandpa understands. |
![]() |
| And this marks G's first lesson in establishing precedents. B now thinks he has his own iPhone to chew on when he wishes. |
| "Look at this plastic frog, Mom! Just wait until I bring home a real one." |
![]() |
| Only person in America who has not yet read The Hunger Games. He's working up to it. |
| Sitting is great! Until it isn't. |
![]() |
| "Yet another device to destroy my mom's spinal stability!" |
![]() |
| "Take the hat off. I would rather get skin cancer and still have friends." |
![]() |
| What? Is that not what you do with your legs when you're reading? |
![]() |
| "I find this new car seat to be more suitable for sleeping." |
![]() |
| "Now I have teeth on the top and the bottom so my bites REALLY hurt!" |
| "I don't need those two Marcuses, I just like to know they are there in case of an emergency." |
![]() |
| "That's not gel, it's grease. I haven't bathed in days!" |
![]() |
| "Wait, we're not getting Cheesecake?" |
| "What is this device? I have never used one before." |
All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!











No comments:
Post a Comment