Friday, April 20, 2012

Pictures uncovered

G just got a new laptop and last night I was enlisted as tech support and tasked with synching his iPhone. As a part of the process I ended up (in a totally non snoopy way) perusing some of his older pictures. As I unearthed photos I had never seen, I was taken on an emotional journey through our recent past. Here they are in both the order they were taken and the order in which they were discovered last night.



This first one was taken early in my 2nd trimester. All the books say this is when you get your energy back. Do not be fooled, ladies. That doesn't happen for several more weeks and it doesn't last very long either.
This makes me want to consume an entire month's worth of birth control.


This next one was taken 2 weeks before B was born when I entered the denial stage of pregnancy and no longer wore maternity clothes.
This makes me want to also consume the packaging for said month's supply of birth control, just in case some pills left behind valuable residue.


This one was taken just hours after B's birth.
My ovaries hurt. Maybe I should have another baby.

This one is from the next day, just before we left the hospital to go home.
Ok, fine will convert to any and all religions that shun contraceptives and have a million babies!!!!!


All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I remember getting a burst of energy during my second trimester with my oldest. And then with my second it never really happened. I spent a lot of time holding the couch down and playing card games with my then 5 1/2 year old. Not to scare you or anything, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture of the denial stage is so funny. I remember doing that when I was just weeks away from my daughter being born. It makes no sense! Yet, there I was suddenly completely rebelling against clothes that had any hope of fitting me!

    ReplyDelete