Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Finally got my photo shoot

First, I know I have been a bad blogger. I used to draft posts first thing in the morning before B woke up. Now that we are permanently attached, there is no time where I am awake and he is not. I will work on this!

Secondly, it took 7 months but at last I had the baby photo shoot of my dreams. Before B was born I planned to take a monthly photo with his giant stuffed bear that he got from his grandma and aunt. I thought we would have an adorable set of pictures of him throughout his first year to compare and contrast and to one day cry over. As with most things involving a small human, things did not go according to plan.

You may recall this gem from B's one month birthday. Indifference personified.

Or this winner from 5 months. We progressed to defiance and yelling.
Not exactly framers, right? Well it took months of persistence, but I finally got good ones. Not just one or two but loads. I've finally mastered motherhood and guilted him into paying me back for 6 crappy photo sessions. He was delighted and smiling and posing. Future model? Perhaps.











I love those two little teeth. Now if he could only stop grinding them against his top teeth nubs then I could maybe avoid fainting and throwing up. That noise is far worse than nails on a chalkboard.




All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. My fav by far is the one where he is holding the paw with a sneaky grin on his face! But I also love that his foot is laying the same way as the bear too!

    ReplyDelete