| "This DJ sucks, he keeps playing the same song." |
![]() |
| "Mine." |
| "I'll file this away on my list of things to tell my therapist one day." |
![]() |
| "Ha! You can't see me." |
![]() |
| "If I charm you with my smile perhaps you can release me from this portable cage?" |
![]() |
| "Good luck taming that mane, Grandma. I'll wait patiently for you to give up." |
![]() |
| We're teaching him to fish so he can stop being such a mooch. |
![]() |
| "Ok, I'm sitting in a big kid chair, now give me that pizza." |
![]() |
| "First MJ, now Whitney!? Turn that thing off, I can't bear it." |
![]() |
| I dared him to lick the metal and see if his tongue got stuck. |
![]() |
| "Oh gross. I just got the under cover joke." |
![]() |
| Sporting the Chicago flag and some Chicago-pizza-thighs. |
![]() |
| "I'm not wearing pants!" |
![]() |
| "I can't believe you paid for this stupid cart cover, Mom. I'll still find a way to ingest E. coli." |
![]() |
| Sitting like a man. |
![]() |
| So much for an adorable posed 5 month old picture. |
All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!















No comments:
Post a Comment