Monday, February 20, 2012

Thwarted

When B was just a tiny newborn I devised what I thought was a flawless plan. Every month I would pose him with his giant teddy bear for a picture! That way once he was all grown up I could sit and page through his adorable monthly photos and cry my eyes out.

B had different ideas. Every time I've tried to pose him this way he has either toppled over or cried or both. Here are the outtakes from our latest attempt at 5 months.





Overall, he found his toes much more interesting than this process. He spent most of our shoot eating and zerberting his feet until my constant attempts to sit him back up brought on tears and we gave up.


All you have to do to vote is click the banner! You can vote every day!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. You are going to morph into my mother where she freaks out about getting family photos taken! I hope yours are a lot less dramatic than ours are....but sounds like you might be on that trajectory with crying involved by someone!

    ReplyDelete